Sunday, July 26, 2009

Moving Day

Welcome to my new blog home. Questions anyone?

Crazy Girl! Why did you start a new blog?
Well, when I started Musings and Ventilation, I was in an unhappy place in my life. I just wanted a place to vent, and perhaps even sort through the patterns to see what it was, exactly, that was making me so unhappy. And then there were days that I just wanted to write- put a little bit out there in the world about something that I truly loved, or was especially touched by that day. As things about my situation started to shift, I began to shy away from my blog- we just didn't fit together anymore. It was a lovely relationship, but we grew apart. It was a amicable break-up though, one where we can occasionally run into each other on the street and share an ice cream sundae, chatting about life.

Well, glad you guys can still be friends. What's up with this new title???
This may make me sound a little crazy, but it stems from a coping mechanism of mine. When I start to get anxious/overwhelmed/overstimulated, I take a deep breath focus on 'me is who i am.' I don't know how it came about, but it works as a calming thing on many levels. I am someone who can handle anything, so why be stressed? If I do fail, it's a part of me and will make me a better person. If something does go wrong, there are tons of other things that will go right. Again, this weird little meditation came from somewhere higher than me, and I can't really explain it, but it works.

So why didn't you call the site "Me is Who I Am?"
Cuz someone else had taken it. I guess the universe spoke to them as well.

So what will you write about here?
Life. School. Work. My pets. Horse racing. Whatever I have learned or felt that day. Nothing earth shattering, nothing terribly interesting.... just me. And who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena